Grand View Prayer Mission 2017-18
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.” – Acts 2:42
Below are some suggestions for your daily prayer for January:
- Pray that incoming and current Ad Board members seek God’s wisdom and will in all decisions. Pastor Tom, Matt Booth, Larry Bergquist, Melissa Oftedahl, Shawn Poggemiller, Mark Giese, Laura Roussell, Jen Hackbarth, Nikki Simon, Chad Thomas, Laura Vander Ploeg, Mike Kilgore, Jessica Soppe, and Becky Specht
- Pray that each GV attendee seeks to take advantage of the opportunities to get closer to God and to know and be known as a vital and cherished part of our Christian community through participating in Worship, CREW Nights, Cell groups, teaching, Book of John Bible study, the Hand-In-Hand parenting group, and other small and large group studies and events offered.
- That the Holy Spirit guides the leaders and teachers of our CDM childcare and preschool in finding permanent solutions to staffing and other pressing issues.
- Pray that those whom the Holy Spirit is calling to the Damka Mission trip in February will hear His voice and obey. May God work out all of the details and give them His confidence and protection as they follow His will. “Here am I. Send me!” (Isa. 6:8b)
- Pray that Jesus’ birth inspires new birth in you. Yield yourself so completely to God that Christ is formed in you. Immediately Christ will be formed in you and His nature will begin to work through you. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” (2 Cor. 5:17)
Let us commit to praying as a unified church 5 minutes a day, 5 days a week for a year, while we wait in joyful hope for His Glory to be more fully revealed in us and through us to the world!