Grand View Prayer Mission 2017-18
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.” – Acts 2:42
Below are some suggestions for your daily prayer for November:
- That the Chief from the village of Gora and his family accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- For God’s guidance for the church leaders and village chiefs in the Damka area as they work together to establish relationships that promote peace in their communities, establish education programs, clean water & health services.
- For God’s protection and provision for the UM church leaders and other Christian missionaries who are answering the call to take the Gospel into the remote areas across Nigeria and Africa. May they be met by “people of peace” to receive and help spread the Good News!
- That we purify our hearts, repent and turn away from sin in our lives and vow to obediently serve Jesus Christ no matter what the cost.
- Continue to pray for Pastor Tom to learn the Hausa language quickly and easily and for him to be wise and discerning as he leads us in following God’s will.
- That God convicts us of our selfishness and teaches us to be more generous, acting as the hands and feet of Christ, using our gifts and talents to be better disciples.
- That the Holy Spirit sustains us and gives us unifying strength as we commit to persistent, purposeful and passionate prayer for five minutes a day, five days a week during this season of preparation.
- That God will reveal His heart/mission to us and that we wholeheartedly and continually say “YES!”
Let us commit to praying as a unified church 5 minutes a day, 5 days a week for a year, while we wait in joyful hope for His Glory to be more fully revealed in us and through us to the world!